Welcome To
Chartered Certified Accountants
Leave your Airbnb Tax Worries to us
And just FOCUS on your

€150 Airbnb Tax Returns & How it Works -

1. Fill in an Online Consultation. (It takes less then 10 mins)

By clicking the Online Consultation link, you are transported into a webpage where you can fill in all the details regarding your airbnb rental income. It takes less than 10 minutes and if you have any queries, we are always here to help.

2. Your accounts & tax return are then prepared.

After receiving of your Online Consultation, we set you up for Income tax if not already done. We will apply to go on as your tax agent and then we will prepare your accounts and tax return. The whole process should take less than 10 working days.

3. You receive an email to review and approve your accounts and tax.

Your accounts and tax return are emailed to you for your review. If you are happy with the outcome we can file them with the Revenue. If there are further amendments to them, we can re-do the work before submission.
Turnaround < 10 days90%

90% of Clients’s Accounts & Tax Return are completed within 10 days

We strive to make this process as seamless as possible and hope to have your accounts and tax return completed and emailed to you within 10 days.

Sometimes there can be hold ups with the Revenue approving the tax agency transfer and unfortunately this process is out of our hands. But even with these potential delays, we still get everything completed within 2 weeks.


Click to start your online consultation

What you need to know

You must register for Income Tax

You do have to prepare accounts

You do have to file a tax return

You do need to keep books & records

Be aware of potential Audits

Many don’t know but by doing short term lets through the likes of airbnb, you are not exempt from tax. The rent a room relief scheme does not cover it.

You are now classed as a sole trader and like any other business you need to prepare accounts each year to help file your tax return.

Once your accounts are prepared you then need to fill out a Form 11 tax return and file the same with the Revenue Commissioners.

Along with preparing your accounts and tax return, you would need to keep good books and records. These should be kept safe for a period of 6 years.

Now that you are a “Business person” and you are paying income tax, you are open to potential Revenue Audits. There is nothing to worry about here as long as you do all of the above.

What our Clients Say

Happy Clients
Counties Covered
of Euro saved for clients
Cups Of Coffee